Bebelan Pagi

Updating for myself. hope you enjoy. xoxo



And I hope that someday we could talk and forget that time ever drew distance between us. We could make a bridge out of words, as fragile as it might be, the awkward pauses and incomprehensible mumbling twisting and twining into some stronger foothold. Someday, I might reach you and redeem myself. But I wouldn't count on it any time soon.


I'm not going to spend my life chasing people. You want to leave? Fine then, go ahead. Because I'm done with chasing and caring for people who never had interest in me. Nothing lasts and people change. I've learned love is hard and life is strange.



I’m not good at relationships, I always manage to find the flaws. Sometimes in others but mostly my own. I foretell the ending then go and create the cause, save myself and end up alone.


Regards,

Nadea

You Might Also Like

0 comments